Places to Eat On Campus
- Friday – 7:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Saturday – 11 a.m.- 3 p.m. & 5 p.m.- 7 p.m.
The Union Market at Wright State University is just steps away from the The Adventure Summit Expo in the Student Union. The Lounge and a huge, 550-seat Dining Room highlight the experience you will enjoy in Union Market.
- Friday – 8 a.m.- 7 p.m.
- Saturday – 11 a.m.- 2p.m.
The main serving area of Union Market offers you the following:
- Palettes – Chefs will wok together your choice of fresh vegetables and meat or tofu.
- Formaggio’s – pizza, calzones, stromboli
- On the Barbie – burgers, chicken breast and fish sandwiches, french fries, onion rings, etc.
- Chef’s Kitchen – carved roast beef and turkey, fresh vegetables, mashed potatoes and gravy, and other home-style cooking options
- Herbs & Bisque – fresh salad bar with all the fixings, including two homemade soups daily
- Salvador Deli – made-to-order subs on fresh baked rolls, wraps and panini
- Napoleon’s – complete dessert station to top off your meal – cheesecakes, fruit pies, cookies, cakes, cream pies, muffins and more!
- Smart Market – The fresh selection of sandwiches, wraps, salads and fruit are packaged and ready to go when you are. All your favorites are here to keep you moving!
- Convenience items, fresh fruit, full line of bottled beverages, cereal bowls and much more!
- Grill Nation
- Innovation Nation
- Jamba Juice
- Tim Horton’s