Supported by Arrow Adventure benefitting the TBD
Visitors to the Adventure Summit have a chance to pick up some lightly used outdoor recreation related equipment. The Used Gear Area provides a great place for outdoor adventurers to recycle their used gear. This reduces waste going into our landfills and helps others pick up the equipment needed to try a new outdoor adventure at an introductory rate.
Used Gear Sales supported by Arrow Adventure
Sell or donate your used gear! A percentage of all sales will be donated to TBA.
All sales are cash only. ATM located on the upper level near the Credit Union.
- Friday 5p-8p
- Saturday 9a-5p
Donate Your Used Gear:
- Drop off your donated gear. Arrow Adventure will tag, price, and manage the sale and transaction.
- No forms are needed for donated gear.
- 100% of the sale price will be donated to the TBD
- Unsold items will not be returned and will be donated to charity.
- You drop off up to TBD items, tag and price them and Arrow Adventure will manage the sale and transaction. Note: If you have a large number of items please plan to help tag your items at the time of drop off, this is a big help to volunteers.
- All items inside the consignment area will be registered, tagged, and priced.
- Their is a 30% consignment fee.
- All unsold items must be picked up by 5pm on Saturday. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity.
Gear Drop Off Locations Available
1) Wright State University Student Union – Outdoor Resource Center
Location: Outdoor Resource Center, lower level, next to climbing wall.
Donated Items and Consignment Sale Items Accepted
- Dates and Times TBA
For donors and sellers with large items like kayaks, bicycles, skis, roof racks, etc. If prior to February 9, contact Erin Compaleo at the Wright State U. Outdoor Resource Center to ensure space. 937-775-5821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For sellers with more than 15 items, it is preferred you drop off items before Friday at 5pm. This is a big help to the volunteers.
Rules and Procedures:
The Adventure Summit staff and Arrow Adventure reserves the right to limit and/or deny the admittance of any vendors/participants and any such items that are not representative of human powered, non-consumptive, outdoor recreation gear, equipment, and apparel.
- Prohibited Items listed below, but not limited to:
- Firearms and large knives
- Golf clubs
- Traditional team sport gear – basketballs, tennis rackets, soccer balls, etc.
- Motorized Recreational Vehicles/Equipment – scooters, ATV, Jet Skis, fishing boats
- Five Rivers MetroParks, Arrow Adventure, and Wright State University are not responsible for loss or damage of any items in the consignment area.
- Consignment Agreement Forms must be filled out by each consigner when dropping off items.
- Any sales money left unclaimed by 5:00pm on Saturday will be donated to the TBD
For questions please call 937-275-7275 or email email@example.com.